Monday, January 31, 2011

Almost Time For Puppies To Go!

As we start off the month of February, I can't help but think of everything that has happened in the last few months. We had the joy and pleasure of watching another healthy litter of puppies join our family, then grow into incredible, beautiful, smart and sometimes very very noisy puppies just bursting with their own identities, and now they're almost ready to move onto their own new families. I am very excited and confident that each of these precious puppies bursting with life and personality will bring much joy and excitement into each of the homes they enter, be it their own new home or just visiting a friend to make new friends! I am both excited but yet I'm still a little sad to see them go, I have grown quite fond of each of them and their personalities and smart, not always quiet, antics. What gives me the most peace of mind seeing them off to their new homes is that I know that I have done the best I can to give them the greatest possible start to life and then I have made sure that the people they're to spend the rest of their lives with is committed to doing the same!! For now, I will get as much snuggle and puppy kisses as I can until the time comes to say our goodbyes!
Peace, Blessings, Love & Light,

Christy Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment