Sunday, February 13, 2011

Things have now settled down ......

I'm happy to say that our last puppy moved on to her forever home last night. It will take me a bit to completely clean everything but soon my home will be back into the rhythm it had before puppies. It has been another amazing adventure with having puppies and also finding them their new forever families! I wish them all luck and many incredible memories with their precious puppy! I am also enjoying the quietness that has taken over my home, hehe, a different pace then the last few months but embraced non the less! Hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to getting back out onto that dog sled and mushing again! It has been awhile and I can't wait!
Peace, Blessings, Love & Light

Christy Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment