Thursday, March 10, 2011

Decimus is back!!

We have just recently gotten our beautiful Decimus back! For his health and happiness, I was contacted to bring him back. My husband and I would love to keep him for always but since we're not on our acreage yet, it is not a possibility. Although, the last time we talked about those plans, it is a real possibility that we'll be looking this fall for our acreage! Unless..... we win the lottery first! Well, we're not there yet so sweet Decimus will be looking for his new home soon. I am going to be working with him for the next week or so to get to know him and his personality so I can find the perfect home that will suit him so he can live his days out happy and healthy! It has already been interesting with both him and Moko being intact and the "I'm the stud around here!!"  attitudes they both have, nothing to worry about though, cause I'm the boss here! I'm looking forward to spending this time with Decimus and getting to know him. It is hard to believe that our first litter of puppies really aren't puppies anymore, time sure does go by fast sometimes. If any of you know anyone who is looking for a Husky and might be the home the Decimus needs, contact me and we'll see! Well, I'm going to go now.
Peace, Blessings, Love & Light to you all!

Christy Rogers

Decimus last August

No comments:

Post a Comment